Sometimes document structure and layout could be very difficult and complex. To achieve some goals designers tend to use a lot of nested elements in their code and after that style them with CSS. What if you want to see all this elements and how they are located and related to each other. There is […]
Tag Archives: debug
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. — Dalai Lama
- HTML5 and pushState 17. Jul, 2011
- CakePHP – User authentication and registration 19. Mar, 2011
- Source Code -> Iframe with 100% Height 23. Aug, 2011
- Migrate Prestashop to another server 08. Nov, 2012
- MySQL – Delete/Drop all tables with specific prefix 22. Sep, 2012
- Install PHP mcrypt on UNIX server 24. Nov, 2012
- SQL: Remove HTML with procidure 24. Nov, 2012
- How to Move Magento to a New Server or Domain 24. Nov, 2012
- Magento: How to reset admin pssword 24. Nov, 2012
- Serve main domain from subdirectory with .htaccess 19. Nov, 2012
- Andru: in extension to your post, this is a bash script t...
- Javid Sinha: Hey there! Do you know if they make any plugins to...
- SANDO: @frodito I've updated the post, but briefly, make ...
- frodito: I understand everything except for #6... how I do ...
- Chris Dean: Excellent Write-up, Thanks a lot...