Hello guys! This is my firs post so I’ll keep it short for now. I could say I am newbie with CakePHP framework. I’ve been working with it just for a couple of weeks so far but I think it’s awesome. It’s flexible, provides code generation, adopting MVC pattern, which definitely makes life easier. And […]
Tag Archives: Authake
It is always brave to say what everyone thinks. — Georges Duhamel
- HTML5 and pushState 17. Jul, 2011
- CakePHP – User authentication and registration 19. Mar, 2011
- Source Code -> Iframe with 100% Height 23. Aug, 2011
- Htaccess – redirect domain to WWW 19. Mar, 2011
- MySQL – Delete/Drop all tables with specific prefix 22. Sep, 2012
- Custom error handler for Laravel 4 09. Aug, 2013
- Consistent dates in PHP? 29. Jul, 2013
- Install PHP mcrypt on UNIX server 24. Nov, 2012
- SQL: Remove HTML with procidure 24. Nov, 2012
- How to Move Magento to a New Server or Domain 24. Nov, 2012
- deskspace: Howdy! I'm at work surfing around your blog from m...
- Devin: I constantly spent my half an hour to read this we...
- Leste59: The entire Heath team, from creative to customer s...
- Geoffrey McRae: You have the wrong version of EPEL installed, upda...
- Andru: in extension to your post, this is a bash script t...