The Joomla! This week the Joomla Project has all anticipated! 3 released. With the latest addition to the family many hopeful expectations are linked.Whether Joomla! 3.0, this will meet as expected, will show in the coming months. Experienced Joomla! Users know – as always when it was “great” or “New” in the Joomla! To celebrate community, there is also confusion. That is [...]
Joomla provides very useful class called JHTML that can be used to produce different HTML elements saving us time and code. The Joomla team has provided a very useful class loader method “_()” in which we can pass string for an element we would like to generate. Example of elements are: select.option select.genericlist select.option select.optgroup [...]
I rarely play a real person, because I don’t think I’m a good imitator.— Harrison Ford
- CakePHP – User authentication and registration 19. Mar, 2011
- HTML5 and pushState 17. Jul, 2011
- Source Code -> Iframe with 100% Height 23. Aug, 2011
- Migrate Prestashop to another server 08. Nov, 2012
- Htaccess – redirect domain to WWW 19. Mar, 2011
- SQL: Remove HTML with procidure 24. Nov, 2012
- How to Move Magento to a New Server or Domain 24. Nov, 2012
- Magento: How to reset admin pssword 24. Nov, 2012
- Serve main domain from subdirectory with .htaccess 19. Nov, 2012
- How to read STDIN with PHP script from terminal 18. Nov, 2012
- SANDO: @frodito I've updated the post, but briefly, make ...
- frodito: I understand everything except for #6... how I do ...
- Chris Dean: Excellent Write-up, Thanks a lot...
- QNUPS: Yin Yang Source! Excellent!!...
- seo campaign plan: Always pleasant to find a new blog this great! I w...