Ever wonder how to create an iframe that fills the entire height (and width) of a page? You probably tried writing something like: 1<iframe width="100%" height="100%"></iframe> and expected the iframe to fill up whatever it could. The width=100% does what you expected and fills up the entire width of the page, but the height just […]
Sometimes document structure and layout could be very difficult and complex. To achieve some goals designers tend to use a lot of nested elements in their code and after that style them with CSS. What if you want to see all this elements and how they are located and related to each other. There is […]
I see many people are playing around the net with the new CSS3 features. The biggest problem is that some features are still not very well or at all adopted by some browsers. Since Microsoft had officially announced the IE6 countdown and it’s forthcoming death, designer and developers worldwide can relieve. But anyway in the […]
It is always brave to say what everyone thinks. — Georges Duhamel
- HTML5 and pushState 17. Jul, 2011
- CakePHP – User authentication and registration 19. Mar, 2011
- Source Code -> Iframe with 100% Height 23. Aug, 2011
- Htaccess – redirect domain to WWW 19. Mar, 2011
- MySQL – Delete/Drop all tables with specific prefix 22. Sep, 2012
- Custom error handler for Laravel 4 09. Aug, 2013
- Consistent dates in PHP? 29. Jul, 2013
- Install PHP mcrypt on UNIX server 24. Nov, 2012
- SQL: Remove HTML with procidure 24. Nov, 2012
- How to Move Magento to a New Server or Domain 24. Nov, 2012
- deskspace: Howdy! I'm at work surfing around your blog from m...
- Devin: I constantly spent my half an hour to read this we...
- Leste59: The entire Heath team, from creative to customer s...
- Geoffrey McRae: You have the wrong version of EPEL installed, upda...
- Andru: in extension to your post, this is a bash script t...